Thursday, April 19, 2012

The Witness

So I went to film screening and presscon for upcoming movie called "the witness"  That is Indonesian movie starring Phillipin's star named Gwen Zamora and Indonesia senior actor Pierre Gruno.. It had horror suspend as it genre. The movie was about expatriate family from Philippine that was murdered and left Angel (Gwen Zamora) as a victim.. She's been haunted by weird dream, and also haunted by the shadow of her family. Her sister (safara) who also the victim seems like gave her a key to find the murderer..


Overall it's a good movie better than so-called-blue-horror-movie that has been staining film industry in our beloved country.

The witness got rate A in Philippine and hav a good respond and earn a big profit. the movie that was produced by Sarjono will be played in Brunei, Malaysia, Singapore and Thailand in June.

I'm in love with it soundtrack "Before I die" that make the movie feels more dramatic. I drop a tears at the flashback part of Agung-Kimberly love story. I'm hoping it was just drama movie, not a thriller, I don't like the sounds of the weapon. it was so disturbing, and her family soul appearance. nonononono!!

I got a new friend who also a journalist from other magazine named adelia (if i'm right, i forgot) :p unfortunately my blackberry was infected by a virus, so i lose her contact and also Ms Bebi Hasibuan's contact (Writer of The witness movie)









Before I Die Before I die 
I want to be with you I want to be with you.. 
I used to be afraid of dying But then I was before Im not scared anymore 
Cause I believe That saving light That surrounds me free 
You are the fear and the pain I used to be afraid of dying 
But then I was before Im not scared anymore
 Cause I believe That saving light That surrounds me free 
You are the fear and the pain 

(i dont know who sang this song but his english was so bad i can't hear the lyric clearly, until i found the lyric and the song in other version)

No comments:

Post a Comment