Monday, March 19, 2012

BLONDE AND BLONDER

as you know there's sooooo many blonde victims around the world..
what's the reason of their so called GOES-BLONDE-ACTION?
  • wanna be pretty
  • I'm a BARBIE GIRL~ in my BARBIE wooorld~
  • sexy? naaaah!
  • imitates their favorite idol
  • trend
blahblahblah whatever..

but i also one of the GOES-BLONDE-ACTION    T_T

here i tell my story..

well, im a big fan of BIGBANG and 2NE1.. and CL is my bias..
yep you can guess i dyed blonde my hair to be looks like her, but however we will be never look alike..

hahahahaha

first, i went to the store that selling hair dye products, and i asked for the most rapid bleach product..
i got some and then do it my self at home..


1st time: not bad
2nd time: not too bad as well but i feel like my hair fell down one by one
 
this is after 2nd time bleached



 3rd time : my friend said "why don't u mix it with ash blond color? it'll be look like CL.."
                 okay okay, i follow her suggestion and the result is


I LOOSE MY HAIR!!! BL**DY H*LL  ㅠ.ㅠ

the next morning i went to salon and fix my hair to get the proper haircut..

and.....
taaadaaaaaaa~




Finish??? NOT YET!
after a couple months i was thinking to get rid of my dull hair or broken hair or damage hair or anything you want to call its up to you because it feels like hay..

J J J J JESSIE J!!

And then 2011 come to it ends, what to do what to do what to do?
Chaaaaaaaa!!! BLONDE BLONDE BLONDE LETS GO BLONDE!!!
why? coz i always failed in dyed blonde my hair..

i use this for dye my hair :
the highest level of nordic blonde that i cant get it anywhere in Indo, i bought it from Australia..


the result iiiisssss
xD

to be continued..

No comments:

Post a Comment