Sunday, March 25, 2012

3 hal yang ingin dilakukan di Korea

TOUCH KOREA TOUR TEAM EXPERIENCE 2012 BY KTO INDONESIA



I might be not the only one who have been infected by this kind of diseases..


What kind of diseases it is? was it serious? do I ever tried to heal that?


Yes, it was serious and I've tried to cure my disease.. But from all of the best doctor in the whole world there will be no one of them can cure this.. So what's the exact diseases that I had?


I call it "KOREANESSADDICTUSS" lol.. I'm not kidding, I swear.. It's serious disease that were trending lately..
Can I start to tell my story now? 


 Once upon a time in the busy town, there lived a young girl who has a happiness in her every smile..

But someday she loose the happiness in her smile.. Until there's a time when she found a Hallyu magic box, and it took her to a new world.. World that full of challenges, full of dreams, full of bliss, full of new experiences which she never had before.. And the sadness of her smile was all vanished in a second..

 In this marvellous place, this beautiful young girl has been taught how to be faithfully keep her dreams on, and to be tough in facing her every kind of situation..

 The young girl was back to her real world, and found the Hallyu magic box was already gone.. In her real life, she struggle with all of strength she has, in order to make her able to go to the place that was in the Hallyu magic box..

  Her love and desire for it was made her persistent in  discover a new things and tried that without any doubt.. she even learn it language which is different with her own language..

 One night, when she was staring at the beautiful night sky, she saw a shooting star.. she closed her eyes and make a wish.. Her wish is to get a chance to go to the place in the Hallyu magic box.. and finally she found a flyers that said there was a contest "TOUCH KOREA TOUR that held by Korea Tourism Organization Indonesia to win a grand prize to go there, with only simple condition, she only need to describe 3 things she want to do in there.. 



Okay enough with the fairytale where I describe my self as that young girl..  hahahhaaha
 so what is 3 things i want to do in Korea?

1. I want to explore all the beautiful place in Korea. The beauty of nature that only exist in South Korea.. I want to go to the place where there's hidden a secret of beautiful nature that rarely broadcasted or rarely exposed in the tourism program..  "South Korea Tour" sounds exciting.. But aren't you curious to other places out of the list? should every people who are using a tour agent service to visit the same places? like Nami Island, Hangang river, Dongdaemun, etc? nope.. 'Touch Korea Tour' I think it's the way to touch and discovering a beauty of South Korea.. Well weren't you, all ladies with Koreanessaddictuss diseases out there, ever daydreaming for a romantic date like what was in the drama? don't you ever want to just walk along thru the astounding scenery which God had invented? Should I start to make my own tv program? lol just kidding..

2. I want to see their ancient tradition, not only see but to find their uniqueness and find meaning of each culture and also try the tradition of their everyday life .. from the traditional food to their art.. For a person like me who love art so much.. I adore Korea not only for their entertainment industry or the Hallyu wave, but almost everything.. i found it uniqueness in every kind of field that once again it is their hallmark.. for the architecture, even it's modern they never forget to added their traditional element and it blended up made an unique art..

3. Music, dance, acting, singing and so become a highlight in Korea and has been marked as their peculiarity  Hallyu wave, it is..  I've been dreaming to study overseas to South Korea in art subject and also to build a new life, a new career there.. But it's not what I mean for KTO (Korea Tourism Organization Indonesia) to fulfill, it's too much LOL.. Simple word, the third things i want to experienced is to find a place that I can expressing myself.. I want to know how it feel of daily routine in there such as vocal class, dance class, music class, acting class..So I can learn from their persistence to be success hehehhehe.. I don't mind if it only  a day course...


Sooo, thats it.. too much? well yeah but as long as I write it in the interesting way and qualified, I think it will not make the readers fall asleep as their read this..

 Cheer ;)



1 comment:

  1. okay, so I got the wrong idea in understanding the way to make the post.. that i supposed to make each article in different post.. and i was write them in only one post kekekekekeke and now i'm updating this post ;) wish me luck

    ReplyDelete